Thursday, October 6, 2011

Its Time to Go ahead

Last day meeting was really waken up all local Partners to finish Project plan Year 2 plan

Two Head teachers and one Head Mistress called me last night they all thanked to both of YOU for Your great and sincere steps for going ahead our cluster

I would like to pay a gratitude and hearty thanks to all Of YOU for respecting me and our activities with realizing the real facts and barriers of our Cluster.

Today morning I called all school coordinators to finish "Pupils survey and environmental 05 Ideas", they committed to me for finishing This Two activities as early as possible

I ensure You to deliver all of my best trying, and hard work to British and the cluster for achieving our Project AIM and Goals

I hope in any way, I will get all of Your kind response, support and suggestions to finish our Project Plan (Year 02 and Year 03) successfully


Most regards with highly Gratefulness

MOHAMMAD MOHIUL HOQUE
PRINCIPAL
Naziria Naymia Mahmudia Madrasha
Chandgaon, Chittagong

No comments:

Post a Comment